Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: MSDN Library  (Read 3762 times)

lceastman

MSDN Library
« on: August 18, 2006, 11:10:38 AM »
I have vb 6 but not the msdn library, every time i click help on something in vb 6, it says that the MSDN library is not there, please reinstall. Is there a link to download it, and if there is, can someone please tell me where to put it so when i click help or something, the msdn library will pop up and look up what i am looking for? thank you if you can. if you cannot, can someone tell me what format its in, other than the HTML format on the Microsoft.com website, and if i can put it on a 3 1/2 floppy disk or something and refer to it anytime? thanks.

Keithuk

Rookie

• Martin2k
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: MSDN Library
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 01:41:15 PM »
No you can't download the MSDN Library. If I were you I would search ebay. And no it won't fit on a few floppies its 2 CD Roms.  ;)

Mind you If you don't have the MSDN then your running a pirate version of VB6.  :-\
Windows XP 2002 SP3 - Desktop computer
Vista Home Premium SP2 - Laptop
Windows ME - Spare computer
Windows 8 64bit - Laptop

Programming with VB.

syphon101

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 12:40:31 AM »
uh oh now you're in trouble.

Clippy

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 02:30:10 PM »
There are a wealth of books that can help you make routines, but you are going to have to teach yourself you Pirate! LOL  I have several Word books if you really need help.  Send me a message!

Ted