Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Closing Internet Explorer Window and Getting Error Message  (Read 4499 times)

jessicaho78

Closing Internet Explorer Window and Getting Error Message
« on: October 05, 2007, 07:54:38 PM »
I am using Internet Explorer 7.0 I believe.  It's the newer one where the tabs for different internet pages are at the top of the screen.  This problem just started yesterday, everytime I close one of the tabs I get an error message that IE has to close and do I want to send an error report.  I don't know why this is happening...any suggestions?

happybunny

Re: Closing Internet Explorer Window and Getting Error Message
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 08:47:31 PM »
I cant really say I have run into this error message from simply closing a tab, though IE has given me a lot of them in the past from closing the whole window. which is exactly why, it is the past, and I now use Firefox: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

while it's not a solution to the issue at hand, I have found it is a much better browser by far ;)

someone who still uses IE, and understands its errors and such, please help!!!!!!!! sadly, I don't have the knowledge but to recommend a better program to use. :(

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Closing Internet Explorer Window and Getting Error Message
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 11:22:39 PM »
At this point in time it would be great to know what the error message is...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "