Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Help!!! Scanjet 3300C dieded!  (Read 1957 times)

ocyeoh

Help!!! Scanjet 3300C dieded!
« on: October 14, 2007, 11:13:16 PM »
I have a Hewlett Packard ScanJet 3300C computer scanner which i bought a few years back. After using it a few times when it was still new, i stopped using it because i was not so desperate to scan pictures at that time. Now, a few years later, i have pictures that i want to scan. However, even after the scanner was plugged in all the right ways, the scanner showed no light, no life. Nothing happens when i press the buttons of the scanner. A friend said it could be an internal problem caused by lack of use. I would like to know if this is the most likely cause of the scanner not functioning, and if yes, then what needs to be changed or repaired?
 ???
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 11:36:43 PM by ocyeoh »

ale52

Expert

• Deo Gratis
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Help!!! Scanjet 3300C dieded!
    « Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 08:09:03 AM »
    Go ahead and replace the scanner.  They are relatively inexpensive and not worth a repair cost.  Besides, you'll get a better scanner with newer technology.

Alan <><  :D
    I have principles.  And if you don't like them...well...I have other principles!!