Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Copying slideshow project from DVD to Nero 7  (Read 2662 times)

kafka

Topic Starter

Rookie
    Copying slideshow project from DVD to Nero 7
    « on: November 06, 2007, 03:41:39 PM »
    Last year I created a slide show project containing about 39 slide shows and 800 images using an early version of Nero (circa 2001). A few months ago my Lenovo crashed and I had to reformat it back to the factory settings. Some time earlier I had backed up all my important files to CD but somehow had missed copying the slideshow setup (for want of a better word) which meant that, although I had all the images, the slide show itself was lost.

I now have Nero 7 Essentials and the slide show plug in. I am wondering if there is any way of copying the project and its associated slide shows from the DVD I made containing the project in such a way that I can open it in Nero 7 and edit it (add images). This would save me a lot of time as all 800 of the images included subtitles and I would hate to have to create a new project and redo the subtitles.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Copying slideshow project from DVD to Nero 7
    « Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 09:14:56 AM »
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/forum_view.cfm/156

If you have no luck here the link above is the unofficial Nero Forum...perhaps you may find some info there on converting older version files to the new version.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "