Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Question On Music.  (Read 3263 times)

Knives

Question On Music.
« on: December 05, 2007, 11:36:18 PM »
Building a website and i want music to play in the backround, how do i do this? iv seen on the site were it says

<bgsound src="music.mid" loop="infinant"

but how do i know what the src of my music is?

lordvader781

Intermediate
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Question On Music.
    « Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 08:57:37 AM »
    The source of your music is the name of your file that you want to be played when the page loads in the user's browser.  Assuming the file is located in the same folder as the HTML page you'd would only need the file name, otherwise you'll need to include directory names along with the file name.  For example, if you had a music file named 'file.wav' located in a folder named 'music', the source would be 'music/file.wav'.  Just so you know, the bgsound tag only works in IE and is generally frowned upon when used, particularly if its loop parameter is set to 'infinite'.  Hopefully this was helpful in answering your question.

elxr06

Re: Question On Music.
    « Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 10:20:11 AM »
    src refers to the link where your music file exists. if it is in same place as your html file, just use file name. otherwise, give full address of where music exists.