Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Diablo III  (Read 5628 times)

Cowz

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Moo
    Diablo III
    « on: December 28, 2007, 12:00:15 AM »
    Now For one I am wanting this game to come out so bad!!! but my guess is that Blizzardis doing so well with WOW that they do not even want to bother. or I could be wrong. and all there other games.

But here look at this game!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sAXCiUEv0ks

Yes that is me in the avatar.

-Cowz

Uilleam

Re: Diablo III
    « Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 06:43:14 PM »
    Umm, that trailers is made up of clips of other games.

mikelj9

Rookie

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 06:03:24 PM »
      I WANT that game also..how can i download it?

Soviet_Genius

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 09:04:07 PM »
      It didn't come out yet. And we can't help you with pirated software. Read the forum rules.

DaveLembke

Sage
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 05:09:48 PM »
      Not sure if that is a real teaser or not, but if Diablo 3 came out, I'd add it to my collection. Beat the first Diablo many times, and Diablo II once ( LONG GAME !!! ) Then after playing Diablo II, its hard getting back into playing Diablo 1 without the ability to "run" is painful. Randomized game maps made for lots of fun play since stuff is not always in the same spot. Diablo II also had this Random Map feature which made it fun when I had to rebuild my system and restore my saved game. I guess the saved game does not save the Map configuration... what fun that was trying to find stuff after the rebuild in the game.

With WOW as powerful of a game and $$$$ Maker, it would be neat to see Diablo III come out like Startcraft II which I am also waiting for.

And like WOW and Diablo II its hard going back and playing the prior versions which can be painful if not played for just the old school feel. Warcraft II was so much better than Warcraft 1, and I didnt care for Warcraft III, now that WOW is lightyears advanced over all prior versions, I havent fired the prior versions up for about 5 years now. Although Diablo II is still fun for its gaming concepts and I have fired that up for a few Lan Parties on older P2 and P3 systems and UT99 DM Tournaments...

I can go on and on, but will shut up for now... ha ha

I'd get Diablo 3 if released for purchase!

Dave

mikelj9

Rookie

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 11:37:26 PM »
        how can i download it?
        iam fun also playing it...thanks

Deerpark

Egghead
          « Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 03:08:29 AM »
          Read the forums rules mikelj9, downloading it would be illegal and therefore we wont help you with it.
          You will have to buy it when it comes out.
          Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
          Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

quaxo

Guru
            • Yes
          • Experience: Guru
          « Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 04:32:14 AM »
          That isn't Diablo III in the video.

But they are working on a Diablo III. Rumor has it that it was nearly completed, but Blizzard decided Blizzard North wasn't doing very well with it and decided to rework it. I wouldn't expect it any time soon.

treslek

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 05:20:32 PM »
          hi there old diablo player here been playing on line since 1999 ,level 99 paladin ,99 ama, now as far as i know having spoke to blizzard at a game,s convention LOD (lord of descruction) was, is and will be the last in a very popular rpg, see blizzard sold the right,s to diablo to a company called vivaldi 3 year,s back .
          if it,s any help i still play online erm my name here is also my paladins name (treslek) year,s back well 3-4 i came up with an idea of helping online players accuire item,s (uniques etc etc) my-self and some friends formed a guild in chat channel gbr1 and every sat evening we held a treasure hunt for newbies etc in which we hide unique items galore (windforces,1k armour,zods etc etc) these hunts became extremly popular great times were had by all so any of you online players out there do pop by and say hello any help i can give on this great game i will.
          my ama's called tikdeer by the way.

quaxo

Guru
            • Yes
          « Reply #9 on: February 16, 2008, 09:01:39 PM »
          hi there old diablo player here been playing on line since 1999 ,level 99 paladin ,99 ama, now as far as i know having spoke to blizzard at a game,s convention LOD (lord of descruction) was, is and will be the last in a very popular rpg, see blizzard sold the right,s to diablo to a company called vivaldi 3 year,s back .
          if it,s any help i still play online erm my name here is also my paladins name (treslek) year,s back well 3-4 i came up with an idea of helping online players accuire item,s (uniques etc etc) my-self and some friends formed a guild in chat channel gbr1 and every sat evening we held a treasure hunt for newbies etc in which we hide unique items galore (windforces,1k armour,zods etc etc) these hunts became extremly popular great times were had by all so any of you online players out there do pop by and say hello any help i can give on this great game i will.
          my ama's called tikdeer by the way.

Anyone care to translate?

Soviet_Genius

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008, 10:16:18 PM »
          Anyone care to translate?

He said he's been playing since 1999 and was a treasure hunter or something.....oh and he said that there won't be a Diablo 3 because Blizzard sold the rights for it to Vivaldi.

For god's sake, learn the difference between commas and apostrophes and learn to write in sentences, not endless gibberish  ::)

quaxo

Guru
            • Yes
          « Reply #11 on: February 16, 2008, 11:53:13 PM »
          For god's sake, learn the difference between commas and apostrophes and learn to write in sentences, not endless gibberish  ::)

lol

ImABoneHead

Starter

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 10:23:45 AM »
            heh don't know when and if blizzard will ever make a d3...same as starcraft ghost....and now that starcraft 2 is not long off...imho i doubt d3 will ever see the light of day

fred333

Rookie

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 09:15:55 AM »
              I would have to agree with you on that one. D3 will be awhile off.
              Going through my A+ training right now.