Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My Laptop froze at starting up and cant get to bios  (Read 2244 times)

charles102333

My Laptop froze at starting up and cant get to bios
« on: January 02, 2008, 02:43:56 AM »
Hi everyone,
I was playing game with my new MSI GX600 laptop... It worked fine in the first few days. However, it turned off all of a sudden while i was playing it this afternoon. I guess the problem might due to the overheating of the battery.. I'm not sure though. I rebooted the laptop after that, and it seemed work fine except the cursor pad on my laptop didn't work.

So I rebooted it again, and here is the problem: the screen freezes at the opening screen (w/ the big MSI icon at the center). I waited for about 10 mins, and it still didn't go further. That is it keeps showing the black screen without loading the windows. I tried to press different buttons like Del, Esc, Tab....and no one worked. I've tried to see if the Num lock was still working, but it didn't give any respond...

So after all my laptop is not able to get to the Bios screen, and I can do nothing on it. Does somebody know what's wrong with my laptop? I'm appreciated if someone can give me some clues. Thanks so much! =]