Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Epson scanner problem  (Read 3411 times)

pretzles22

Epson scanner problem
« on: January 19, 2008, 06:02:25 PM »
I have an Epson Stylus CX4200 that I've used before on my imac and now all of a sudden when i hooked it back up to my computer it wont stop flashing its lights at me. I can open it up under applications on my computer but it says it doesn't recognize the document when i try and scan a Polaroid picture. I had had it plugged into a outlet strip and then i shut down everything (computer, and scanner) plugged the scanner into the wall this time and then back into the computer and restarted everything. the lights on the scanner are all still flashing and the program still isn't recognizing that there is a picture on the scanner. The lamp light for the scanner doesn't even turn on like it normally does. please, if anyone can help me figure out what to do so i can use my scanner again that would be greatly appreciated.

Broni

Mastermind
  • Kraków my love :)
    • Computer Help Forum
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Epson scanner problem
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 08:23:14 PM »
Contact Epson. I had a problem with similar scanner, and they solved it in first response to my email.