Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: HP C7280 camera memory card input  (Read 2338 times)

jimpursell

HP C7280 camera memory card input
« on: January 18, 2008, 10:48:40 AM »
I just bought a C7280 All-in-One Printer, Fax, Copier, Scanner.  It has slots on the face to accept several types of camera memory cards (4) plus, what appears to be a USB socket.  My camera is an Olympus that uses a Smart Media card.  This does not fit into any of the 4 card slots on the HP printer.   I usually use a ZiO! adapter that accepts the Smart Media card and connects to my computer with a USB plug.   But when I plug this adapter into the USB(?) socket on the HP, the machine says, "Unrecognized adapter."   There is nothing in the manual that came with the printer to shed any light on this problem.

What to do?

Please respond to my email address, [email protected]

Jim

Keytapper

Intermediate
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: HP C7280 camera memory card input
    « Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 11:02:24 AM »
    I dont know if this is of any help. I Googled your printer and came up with the whole Spec and pictures and it seems by the picture that you insert the Memory Cards from your cameral into one of the various slots in the front panel on the Right hand side looking at the Printer. There appears to be several different sized slots. Also there is a complete spec which shows which Memory Cards are accepted and which need an adaptor (not supplied) Hope this may be of some help to you.

Try:  http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en/sm/WF06b/5043-5527-7369133-7369133-12715500-80563342-80564512.html