Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: will DDR 2 RAM work in a DDR 1 RAM slot?  (Read 7902 times)

elxr06

Re: will DDR 2 RAM work in a DDR 1 RAM slot?
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 10:30:47 AM »
hey .... at a store, customer service should be top priority especially at a store like Fry's!

MY computer system I'm using now, I bought it from office depot on sale, and they said they'd ship it to me within the month I ordered it. It never came and I found out it got sent to wrong place.

They didn't seem to care and going to the store again did no good as they said they couldn't do anything about a "misdelivered" mail.

But I emailed them and the mail apparently got sent to the manager of the store since he personally sent me an email to tell me that he'd already taken care of my problem to make me happy and within the week, the store called me up to tell me they have something in stock which they're just gonna give me for free (after having refunded all that money I paid for getting nothing) and good thing they gave me something better than what I originally got just for all the troubles.

So if you are certain the store's giving you crap and you know what's going on with the crap, just scream your head off at them and they'll make you happy and make sure you scream at the higher guys and not those dudes that don't give you your dues  ;D
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 11:15:54 PM by elxr06 »

Shynnie

Intermediate

• "All I want is his whereabouts, then I'm rich"..!!
    Re: will DDR 2 RAM work in a DDR 1 RAM slot?
    « Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 10:55:28 PM »
    Guys you are all right and thanks for sharing such vital information. Customer first and if i get wrong packegas that were not ment for me, i'll pray thanks.
    =============================================================

"those who know how will always work 4 those who know why"

“the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence”