Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Enter the Matrix Problems!!!!  (Read 3809 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Enter the Matrix Problems!!!!
    « on: February 08, 2008, 04:12:45 AM »
    I installed The Matrix on my system an when I run it the intro is all distorred.  Pentium 4 Socket 478, BioStar Board P4M80-M4, DDR RAM 1 GB, SATA Drives 160 GB 320 GB, HDA Digital X Mystique 7.1 Gold, Radeoon X 1300. already tried it with an with out the patch and I updated my video card drive but I still get that error.  I am able to get into the game its self and change the options.  But that doesn't do anything.  Tried turn off Force Object LOD an back on.  Also installed some code told to get here and it didn't work http://www.cccp-project.net/download.php?type=cccp.  Also, the game is slow like when I'm doing focus and stuff and nothing is really on the drive since its a few days old.  The game is hard to follow cause of the contols and I tired setting them.  But there makeing me sick cause it will move fast and slow at times.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: Enter the Matrix Problems!!!!
      « Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 07:39:19 AM »
      Also the game freezes up at times.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Deerpark

Egghead
        « Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 09:49:49 AM »
        Your post is all over the place. Please state very clearly what problems you have with the game and how you have tried to fix them.
        Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
        Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 09:56:53 AM »
          I installed the game on my system that I had built.  When I go to run it I can't see any of the intro movies or the movie clips.  The game acts slow at times an freeze at other times.  The game is hard to follow cause of the contols and I tired setting them.  But there makeing me sick cause it will move fast and slow at times.  Hope this helps explains it better.

m3rcllessd3ath

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 12:09:01 PM »

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 11:42:05 AM »
            I didn't find anything to help solve it.  E-mailed them an waiting on a reply.