Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Computer Hardware Knowledge  (Read 2282 times)

naveen_tamrakar

Computer Hardware Knowledge
« on: February 12, 2008, 04:10:58 AM »
What is Win32 Error?

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: Computer Hardware Knowledge
    « Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 05:27:41 AM »
    Did you try googleing it?
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

treslek

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 04:04:35 PM »
    hi there win32 is a system file error which in short means some how you lost part of the sys files easy to restore thou so no problem just put your os disc in ,boot from the cd and after it loads a few files click next DO NOT TRY TO REPAIR from the first screen you see but hit enter ,then a new menu will open up click repair from here ,it will find the missing file and reload it with out losing any thing from your system .
    good luck and keep us informed.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 07:21:07 PM »
    I've never seen the DO NOT TRY TO REPAIR option when booting from an XP CD...
    If offering advice don't just throw anything out there...these are peoples computers we're dealing with.
    Instructions should be more specific than stated above.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

treslek

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 07:39:03 PM »
    prehaps my grammar isnt quiet in your league i was stating do not repair from the first option as for throwing any thing up im a tad to old to play with expensive equipment without putting my money where my gob is , i may be stabbing here but you got a problem with me or some thing? cause i find your comments quiet rude ,a question if i may sir, american by any chance?

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    « Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 10:24:56 PM »
    Please re-read my post.
    The point i was making is if the instructions are not specific enough for the user to follow then bad things can and do happen.
    You need to be clearer in telling someone what to do to fix a problem without possibly creating a bigger problem.

If you are here to make every post a personal issue then trust me it won't last.
    This is a Help Forum...not anything else.

treslek

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 08:32:43 AM »
    i fully understand about making the remedy as clear as poss patio just some time,s i can see the problem in my head but cant always get my advice over by typing so my apologises mate and i fully appreciate what your saying your absolutly correct in so much as make the instruction as detailed as poss .

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    « Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 09:53:18 AM »
    Try to word things as if the person was sitting there as you explained it to them.
    By no means am i trying to discourage you...just some constructive criticism that's all.