Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Disk Cleanup and Defragmentation?? Photos disappeared?  (Read 2077 times)

smurfette2031

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Smurfette
    Disk Cleanup and Defragmentation?? Photos disappeared?
    « on: February 20, 2008, 08:06:11 PM »
    Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to give me some suggestions.

This is my issue:

I had made a movie with music and transitions with my photos on my computer using Microsoft Windows Movie Maker. A while, after that about maybe a few weeks later, I did a disk cleanup and defragmenting of my computer. Another few weeks passed and it wasnt until yesterday I went to play the movie in the Windows Movie Maker, some of the photos were missing. Everything else is still the same.

Im not sure exactly what happened. Even system restore on my computer wont work. It hasnt been working fora while.  ???  :-\

Is there any way of retreiving these photos? and if so how? ive already tried doing a recovery thing. I searched google and treid a few things but I didnt want to continue in case I made it worse.

Im using Windows XP SP2

IE7 and have the Spybot search and destroy and the AVG free edition. (if this info is any help).

Please any suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks guys

Broni

Mastermind
    • Kraków my love :)
      • Computer Help Forum
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Disk Cleanup and Defragmentation?? Photos disappeared?
    « Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 08:28:46 PM »