Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: hardware question  (Read 1967 times)

Marie

hardware question
« on: March 06, 2008, 07:59:35 PM »
I have a hardware guestion, I had printer problems. I had the epson printer troubles so I tried to fix it. I uninstalled an downloaded the driver again still no progress. So I ended up calling the tech support. It is an old printer but cannot get a new printer at the present time. the tech support said I had a hardware problem. He walked me through uninstalled the printer. Do I need to get another printer? Printer message to me was communication error. Could I use the second printer option to install what to do?

neljan

Adviser

• Yes
  • Experience: Familiar
Re: hardware question
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 12:18:15 AM »
Hello Marie

Can you tell us what version of windows you have, what Epson printer you have, how it is connected to your PC & the exact error message please?

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 04:34:05 AM »
    It depends what you mean by problem,  Epsons are know to have them unless you print like every day. 
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Broni

Mastermind
    • Kraków my love :)
      • Computer Help Forum
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 09:14:01 AM »
    Epsons are know to have them unless you print like every day
    Please....

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 09:34:52 AM »
      Its true look what happened to the C82 print head, It took a while but I was able to fix it,
      Link Edit
       thats just the bottom of the head.
      « Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 10:28:48 AM by patio »
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres