Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Address Bar  (Read 3268 times)

Lucky Rathod

Address Bar
« on: March 31, 2008, 06:23:21 AM »
Friends the websites which i visit gets stored in the list of website in address bar.
How can i avoid to happen that with some websites or remove the total list.
In my college they dosent allow us to visit some website like orkut,facebook etc
Please help me

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Address Bar
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 07:09:08 PM »
In my college they dosent allow us to visit some website like orkut,facebook etc
Then, why are you visiting them?  LOL

Is this on a school computer or your personal computer?  If a school computer, I'd think you sites would simply be blocked if you're not supposed to visit them.  If it's your computer, then I'm wondering why you're asking the question. 

If the web browser involved here is IE 7, go to Tools, Internet Options, General, and click on Delete.  On the next screen, at least select History; that will clear the history of websites visited, they will no longer appear in the address bar.

fred333

Rookie

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 08:29:52 AM »
    I think all it has to do is with your browsing history. Just delete the history.
    Going through my A+ training right now.

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 09:03:23 AM »
    I think all it has to do is with your browsing history. Just delete the history.
    I already said that.   ::)