Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Downloads are out of sync  (Read 2167 times)

supraspeedTT

Downloads are out of sync
« on: March 11, 2008, 07:37:19 AM »
Hi all, i hope someone can help, the other week i was downloading my favourite tv show and had no problems up until about a week ago, i always use eztv for my downloads and never had any problems, i also use utorrent to search for downloads, i decided to get a separate IDE hardrive for my downloads taking the strain off my HDD, i also installed AVG7 virus programe, and the first thing i noticed happening is when i started to download a new show onto my new hardrive it also appeared on my other hardrive, when this happened utorrent pop up said the download had stopped because another person or programe is using it, i delete it off my original hardrive and it reapears again and again, so i disconnected the new HDD and although i can download a full show without a problem onto my original HDD i now have the problem that when i download it to a cd or dvd the sound is a good 10-20 seconds out of sync, i also use nero7 now since my last succesfull recording.

It seems to me that the only thing that is different now from a few weeks ago is that ive got nero7 and avg7 so it must be one of these causing the problems.

Any help would be great

Broni

Mastermind
  • Kraków my love :)
    • Computer Help Forum
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Downloads are out of sync
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 12:15:17 PM »
the sound is a good 10-20 seconds out of sync
It happened many times to me with torrents. Not much, you can do about it, except for using different torrent.