Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Unable To load Fullscreen In Enter the Matrix  (Read 7950 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Unable To load Fullscreen In Enter the Matrix
    « on: March 18, 2008, 01:40:26 PM »
    I installed then Matrix on my DEll Dimension 2350 but it comes up that it can not load the fullscreen.  Would the patch help fix it?
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Deerpark

Egghead
      Re: Unable To load Fullscreen In Enter the Matrix
      « Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 02:49:33 PM »
      Perhaps... it depends entirely on what the patch is meant to fix.
      Check the documentation/change log for the patch to see exactly what it does.
      Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
      Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 03:07:54 PM »
        Anything else I should try??
        Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Deerpark

Egghead
          « Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 03:24:34 PM »
          Update the gfx driver.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 03:57:30 PM »
            Whats that?

Deerpark

Egghead
              « Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 04:10:37 PM »
              graphics card driver.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 03:45:46 AM »
                Oh, ha, weird acronym terms, Thks I'll try an do so.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 04:34:03 AM »
                  How do I tell what driver I need?  The book says integrated Intel 3D Extreme Graphics,  The sites says Intel - Driver
                  Applies to:
                   Springdale G Integrated Video
                   845 G/GL Integrated Video
                   Intel Grantsdale G Integrated Video
                   Recommended

Would the site have the update here or is this the driver thats on the cd?

Deerpark

Egghead
                    « Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 10:01:33 AM »
                    Get the newest driver from Dell.
                    If you enter your service tag on the support site you should only see drivers applicable to your machine.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 09:49:40 AM »
                      I am but I see optional and recommend.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 01:08:30 PM »
                        I download an tried running the recommened but it says that the verison I have installed is newer then  the version that I downloaded.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 01:39:35 PM »
                          I changed the res too but it still comes up.

Deerpark

Egghead
                            « Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 04:26:32 PM »
                            Are you sure the game supports your graphics card? Onboard graphics card aren't the most powerful after all.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2008, 05:49:45 AM »
                              No, I thought that most on board video is some form of low nvida.  It recommends Nvidia geforce 256/ATI Radeon 8500

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 04:00:47 PM »
                                Help?