Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: guys help me out???wat should ido!!!!!  (Read 2264 times)

khurshed

Topic Starter

Starter
    guys help me out???wat should ido!!!!!
    « on: March 22, 2008, 05:48:51 AM »
    guys help me out ihave reinstalled xp and even replace my rams but itsnot solving my problem help me.......plesae :'(
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 10:07:36 AM by khurshed »
    aiming to be big in life,,.,.,...,.,

Dusty

Egghead

• I could if she would, but she won't so I don't.
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: while playin games or after playin gtamez my computer restats why???
    « Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 07:19:54 PM »
    Welcome to the CH forums.

Your pc is restarting on error..

Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.

Click the Advanced tab.

Under Startup and Recovery, click Settings to open the Startup and Recovery dialog box.

Clear the Automatically restart check box, and click OK the necessary number of times.

Restart your computer for the settings to take effect.

After this whenever your pc encounters a non-recoverable error condition you should get a blue screen with a Stop error message.  Post the entire error message.

Good luck
    One good deed is worth more than a year of good intentions.

Betaa

Beginner
      « Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 02:54:47 AM »
      It could also be overheating. Check and make sure the fan/heatsink on your CPU is operating correctly.
      Teh ßetazorz!!!!!1!!1!!!!1

quaxo

Guru
        • Yes
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 12:40:35 PM »
      It could also be overheating. Check and make sure the fan/heatsink on your CPU is operating correctly.

Overheating is the most likely case. But without more information on the actual hardware, no one can make an accurate guess.

khurshed

Topic Starter

Starter
        « Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 01:03:11 AM »
        my pc is pentium intel 4 3.19ghz i use a raedon ati 9250 midlevel graphics card and have 1gb ram .......i removed the tick mark like i was told thanks i did make a difference ie it stopped restarting while playing games etc.... but while playing games like counter strike source it restarted without a stop error message.......plese do feed back on this.....one more thing i hav got this antivirus avira while conducting full system scan with it it alse restarts........................u can say restart it like shuts down for a few seconds and then starts....ineed help since i got my infomatic exams in a few days that also finals so i need to know thankssssssssssss 
        « Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 01:14:32 AM by khurshed »
        aiming to be big in life,,.,.,...,.,