Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Gaming PC First Build Mystery...  (Read 25165 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: Gaming PC First Build Mystery...
    « Reply #30 on: April 25, 2008, 06:26:28 PM »
    I ran mem scan an didnt find anything.  Any thoughts????????????
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2008, 07:02:43 AM »
      Come on guys any thoughts????????????????????
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

quaxo

Guru
        • Yes
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #32 on: April 26, 2008, 07:47:11 AM »
      Well, after struggling to read through this post, I'm still not sure what the problem is. It sounds like something isn't hooked up right, but hard to tell.

I'd strip the whole thing down, take it all out of the case and put it all back in one piece at a time making sure everything is firmly connected and powered.

To be honest, and I mean no offense, but you don't seem to have the knowledge to build a system. I recommend you find someone who knows what they're doing and let them assemble the computer for you before something gets broken.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2008, 11:43:57 AM »
        Tried an all ready happened

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2008, 10:45:35 AM »
          My dad doesnt beleve in going to the repair shop  :-X He thinks that there is more important things then gaming.  But whats its not to happen in other pcs that I will have built?  Aside from he thinks that I'm able to fix it an doesnt think I have the money to get it fixed.  Some one try an help please.....   I spent to much time an money in this thing to not use it. 

quaxo

Guru
            • Yes
          « Reply #35 on: April 27, 2008, 10:58:10 AM »
          He thinks that there is more important things then gaming.

There are.

I've gone as far as I'm willing to go on this particular topic.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2008, 11:03:13 AM »
            Thats not true there people that make money from doing what  they do best.

quaxo

Guru
              • Yes
            « Reply #37 on: April 27, 2008, 11:08:49 AM »
            Most of them are making games, not playing them. Professional Gaming is a fad and won't last.

You should listen to your father. He has a good point.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2008, 11:12:05 AM »
              Its a fast machine an could be used to do other stuff.  Its like the only machine that is a pent 4 other then his.

Crafty

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2008, 01:29:43 PM »
              Well, after struggling to read through this post, I'm still not sure what the problem is. It sounds like something isn't hooked up right, but hard to tell.

I'd strip the whole thing down, take it all out of the case and put it all back in one piece at a time making sure everything is firmly connected and powered.

To be honest, and I mean no offense, but you don't seem to have the knowledge to build a system. I recommend you find someone who knows what they're doing and let them assemble the computer for you before something gets broken.

Well, if you have tried all the suggestions above and you are 100% sure about all your connections been right - Then I would look to the motherboard been at fault. However, I get a feeling that you may have not set something up quite right. Moreover with this been a new build and without seeing it, this would be something difficult for anyone to diagnose.
              « Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 05:31:22 PM by Crafty »

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2008, 01:36:52 PM »
                Probably I did seeing as I used another board too an got the same results.  Any Ideas on the previous list post.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2008, 03:30:16 AM »
                   ??? ??? ???

quaxo

Guru
                    • Yes
                  « Reply #42 on: April 28, 2008, 03:35:46 AM »

Enough said.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2008, 03:40:17 AM »
                    See if I recommened you to any one.

quaxo

Guru
                      • Yes
                    « Reply #44 on: April 28, 2008, 04:10:42 AM »
                    See if I recommened you to any one.
                    ......?