Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Sims Object Problems  (Read 6279 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Sims Object Problems
    « on: May 02, 2008, 05:36:23 AM »
    I have the sims double deluxe.  I downlaoded some objects that I thought were cool.  But after I put them in the right files and load the game they show up but once I buy them an play the game so that they can use it they disappear.  Is there away to fix it or is this a problem with the file?  I shearched for this versions so there iff not sim 2 files.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Ivy

Re: Sims Object Problems
    « Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 05:38:01 AM »
    I have been sitting here for half an hour n you've posted three topics already :o

Way to go , keep learning.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 11:06:02 AM »
      ummmm..... Thanks  :-[
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 03:54:17 AM »
        ANy Ideas???

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 05:07:33 AM »
          Any at all?????

quaxo

Guru
            • Yes
          • Computer: Specs
          • Experience: Guru
          « Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 09:47:11 AM »
          dang it Squall, quit bumping your threads please... you've been asked many times by many people...

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 10:40:19 AM »
            Didnt want any one to think that the post was getting off topic.  But its wierd cause it should work, package extension is what I ment for sims2

quaxo

Guru
              • Yes
            • Computer: Specs
            • Experience: Guru
            « Reply #7 on: May 11, 2008, 10:42:55 AM »
            If it's an official product, EA support's website may have the answer.

If it's a custom object, they won't help you with it and I don't think anyone here knows the answer.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2008, 11:26:22 AM »
              Nope sadly but this will help point me in the right way I should go on this.  It mentions where they are from in the zips so I dont have alot of shearching to do then.  just tring to get ready an stuff cause I have about 200 dobjects to put in an such.