Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Copying LPS etc  (Read 4788 times)

tommy12345666

Copying LPS etc
« on: February 05, 2005, 04:54:46 AM »
I have been attempting to copy analogue audio recordings to my hard drive to enable me to burn them to CD.  I am connecting the turntable to the amp and the amp phones out sockets to the two audio RCA sockets on the front of my PC.  I have also tried to connect using the line in sockets front and rear with an RCA two to one lead.

I have so far been unable to get any sound to my PC.. Is there anyThing that I need to do to maybe turn on the audio sockets or to get the PC to recognise them.  

I am using Roxio Easy CD creator 5 Platinum software.  However when I I open sound stream to capture the audio the only 'source' otions I have are; C:Media rear panel audio; File; MEDION BDA Analog Audio capture; Modem #line record; USB camera

Could there be a problem with the soundcard or can anyone suggest anything that I might check.

Sometimes the sound from my PC speakers is fine however sometimes I am only getting sound from one speaker and the sub woofer.

They work fine when I paly the radio through Power Cinema application but seem to revert to one speaker when I play CDs.

ANy suggestions welcome.