Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: adobe flash player debugger?  (Read 2954 times)

Rya

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

adobe flash player debugger?
    « on: May 18, 2008, 11:16:21 PM »
    Okay. I have recently been attacked by this debugger thing:

it occurs on some (not all) flash programs for me. It started when i clicked on a website's contest winning game

http://www.gaiaonline.com/mochi/final

it's the 6th place winner.

That is where it first started. i thought it was site specific so i asked around, even posting in the computers & tech forum they have. Havent recieved any answers yet.

But then it started showing up on other sites that have flash programs, and other games on the previously mentioned site.

The site it started on, the game made the first one pop up and in order to get past that site without using task manager to shut my browser down was to hit cancel about 10 or so times and hope i click the X when the second image showed up (1st image is top one 2nd is the bottom).

I am using windows Vista Home premium, my browser is netscape. And i've recently updated everything, unless a newer update just came out that i'm unaware of. As you can tell my the images i have Adobe flash 9 running. Anyone got any ideas?

it only does the severe popup thing on the game previously mentioned, but for the other flash items that get the popup all i have to do is hit cancel once. I havent messed with any settings, and the only one that uses my computer is me (i know, i lock it).

cryhelp

Hopeful
    • Only the educated are free=Epictetus
      Re: adobe flash player debugger?
      « Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 05:54:17 AM »
      "Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education"  Mark Twain

Rya

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 02:54:19 PM »
        Thanks for the help, i've reinstalled that one, and no debugger issues (though i think my site needs to upgrade because now i cannot play thier flash games). Thank you!

cryhelp

Hopeful
        • Only the educated are free=Epictetus
          « Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 04:39:50 PM »
          You are welcome. ;D
          "Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education"  Mark Twain