Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: hughesnet overload  (Read 4781 times)

two-dogs

Topic Starter

Intermediate

hughesnet overload
    « on: May 23, 2008, 11:41:01 AM »
    I hope someone can help me with this.  I am using hughesnet and I have a problem with downloads, that is somehow I am going over my download limit of 270 mbs.  My question is how do I stop or monitor downloads and how can I see the downloads that are coming in.  Any help would be great................thanks ..........two-dogs 

cryhelp

Hopeful
    • Only the educated are free=Epictetus
      Re: hughesnet overload
      « Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 12:19:41 PM »
      I am not sure how to monitor hughesnet,  I understand they have a 3am to 6am window with no limit.  You might check out this link:  http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/hughesnet-c11969.html     

Welcome to Ch maybe some of the guys will drop by later that are familiar with Hughesnet.  Good Luck. 8)
      "Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education"  Mark Twain

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 03:41:26 PM »
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

two-dogs

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 09:18:28 PM »
        Don't know why I am not getting any emails yet but thanks for your time guys.  I downloaded Supersonic download accelerator but don't know how to use it does anybody know how it works...............thanks........two-dogs