Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Automatic logsoff  (Read 1815 times)

Fantahun

Automatic logsoff
« on: May 30, 2008, 03:25:11 AM »
I have a computer (laptop)
Dell
128mb Ram
516? Ghz
installed with Windows XP professional.

One day after a flash disk from somewhere was inserted to my computer and removed  safely, it said "there is a virus in the computer, please scan ur computer". When I tried to scan with Mcafe antivirus loaded in, it wont work and it is disabled. I wanted to uninstall it and load AVG antivirus and it can not be uninstalled any more. Then after I turned the computer off. In the morning when i open it, it brings the logon window requesting password. when i inserted the pass word, it opens by giving the typical xp opening sound but just after 2 to 3 seconds it also gives the closing sound and logging off window appears (with the notification "window is logging off and then saving ur settings" and logs off. At the end it comes back to the logon window asking the pass word. I have tried 10 or more times but with no success. Please help, there are so many usefuldocuments in it which i haven't taken a backup copy.

I have tried the recovery cd to diagnose it, and it showed that there are about 10 errors which the diagnostic boot can not remeady it. ???