Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: The Brain Mouse Goes on Sale  (Read 9980 times)

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: The Brain Mouse Goes on Sale
    « Reply #15 on: June 15, 2008, 03:03:32 PM »
    Yes it does but its for the better.  Remember yk2?  In the first few months about 25% percent of the world population would be gone, know if we started using this product we might reach another y2k.  Then what how would we survive?  Cause we dont need to do the stuff we used too we done away with it. 
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2008, 03:06:57 PM »
      Would be cool for chess games an such but nothing more.  Which defeats the use of me getting it.  When you play a game its you against pc code.  If you use thought your gaining more of an advantage an the game looses its difficulty, cause part of a good game is having people not win right away but have to work at it.  Not mean in the FF series even thought there good just really long.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
      • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • BC-Programming.com
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 10:32:57 AM »
      Y2k was related to a minor oversight concerning the interpretation of the year portion of a short date. The assumption that the year 2000 was so far away brought on the use of simple prepending 19 to the short date. IE, 01/01/98 becomes 1998. However, after the year flipped to 2000, that dates year would become 00, or 1900. Thus the problem. really minor- however, the media escalated it (as they tend to do with otherwise ho-hum computer related stories) essentially giving all computers everywhere a conscious knowledge of existence, and (apparently) when the year rolled over computers would "know" that things aren't supposed to exist and/or that no planes are scheduled to fly, and make a conscious effort to make them fall down. Ludicrous- yes.

the next Y2k crisis isn't until 2038. MFC 's CDate will hopefully not be used anymore....

Then what how would we survive?

by adapting.
      I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2008, 01:31:57 PM »
        Exatly but not every one would be able too.