Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: notebook/tablet options?  (Read 1849 times)

Bradders

notebook/tablet options?
« on: June 30, 2008, 09:14:50 AM »
Hi all

I’m new to the forum and I’ve had a pretty good search through the posts on here but don’t find anything that covers this…. I’m hoping that someone else might have already done this research though and can help

I’m looking for suggestions on a laptop (but I have quite specific requirements)

Needs to be convertible (notebook to tablet)
Needs HD screen with HDMI port to an HD TV and graphics card suitable for that purpose.
The screen needs to be touch sensitive – preferably with a stylus for accurate and precise digitizing.
I’m going to want to use the laptop outside as well as inside so the screen is actually pretty important when it comes to clarity in natural light.

I’ve looked through a few options, some of the HP Pavillion convertibles look good – but I don’t see a port suitable for an HDTV. There are a couple of Gateway options but its difficult to get really in depth details about the spec from the website. Lenovo also have a few options but I’m kinda getting swamped,

Anyway – if anyone has looked for the same thing as me it’d be great if you have any tips or suggestions,

Thanks, Bradders