Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Call Of Duty 4 Profile name.  (Read 7809 times)

srtony1946

Topic Starter

Apprentice

Call Of Duty 4 Profile name.
    « on: July 25, 2008, 04:54:18 PM »
    It seems that cod4 has a limit on the amount of profile letters you can use. I think its 12 or so. Thats all I can use anyway. What I do not understand Is some players Have long profile names when I play the game on line? whats up with that? Can anyone tell me how they are doing this?

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Call Of Duty 4 Profile name.
    « Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 04:57:29 PM »
    H4CKS!!!   :o :o

Actually, there is a small application for Halo PC that allows you to put symbols in your name so I think there is something similar in your situation.

srtony1946

Topic Starter

Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 05:29:56 PM »
      Hmm, Interesting. Now I know someone out there knows how to do this, Cause I have seen people using long names on there profiles. Now, Let's get something straight. I am an honest person and do not want to do anything illegal. so If there Is a website you can refer me to so I can do some research, That's fine. Thanks.

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 05:41:48 PM »
      I actually don't know where you could go but I would try looking at CoD4 fan sites and/or maybe download sites.
      To get the name utility for Halo, you can get it at a halo modding site so I would try and do the same.

srtony1946

Topic Starter

Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 08:42:56 PM »
        OK, All you have to do Is..... Go to the options menu, Than multiplayer options. Type what you want to make your name longer. But It will only give you a few more letters.