Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: prevent people from accessing certain programs while letting others run  (Read 2681 times)

shashgo

Topic Starter

Apprentice

i have a computer on which I have a employee check in screen.  I also have a camera software on the computer to monitor the days events through a camera.  Both programs work fine.

Problem is that I need a way to be able to keep my employee check in program open so people can check in and out all day as well as my camera program too.  Problem is there are buttons on the camera programs window that I dont want people to access.  Meaning if I click the record button on  the camera software, I dont want someone else to come and stop the recording process by clicking on the button again. 

So essentially I want a way to disable access to the camera program buttons but keep the program running and let the checkin program run as it normally would

is there a way to do that

i am running winXP.

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    I dont know how to do that, but I'm sure its possible with administrative privilages.