Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: helphelphelppppppppppp!  (Read 3586 times)

ohitsmina

Topic Starter

helphelphelppppppppppp!
    « on: July 15, 2008, 12:32:59 PM »
    so, here's the deal.... I have this website template that i bought and it's driving me crazyyyyyy. i need one of the pages to display my thumbnails, then when i click on the thumbnail, i want the full sized image to come up. that's how it is on the template.. but i can't get it to work. it's in flash and html. I'm just thinking of deleting all of the pre existing code and starting over again for that part of it. anyone have the code i can just copy and paste, ive been spending wayyyyyyyyyy too long on this and it's making my head hurt.

michaewlewis

Intermediate
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: helphelphelppppppppppp!
    « Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 04:59:59 PM »
    Try contacting the company that you bought the template from. They should be able to offer better support for their product than we could. ;)

ohitsmina

Topic Starter

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 05:13:05 PM »
      i tried their template help, the live chat.. everything. the company we bought it from apparently is retarded. they won't give me any straight answers. actually, they won't answer me period..

aslater

Beginner

• A little knowledge is a dangerous thing-that's me!
        « Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 10:27:36 AM »
        The code for that can be found at Dynamic Drive - for free. Their site has hundreds of codes to be copied and pasted to your heart desire. I have several different ways that I display pictures in my site, all courtesy of Dynamic Drive. It's basic so you need to understand a bit how html works.
        Good luck!
        ASlater