Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Wavewstation Help  (Read 3462 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Wavewstation Help
    « on: July 16, 2008, 07:48:36 AM »
    My dad got some pcs from where he works an I'm used to seeing wavestation useed around the place.  Since he got some that had it on I wanted to use it for my music.  Thing is that my father doesnt remember how to load the music in an such an says it complex.  Any one know how?
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Wavewstation Help
    « Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 09:36:19 PM »
    You will need a registered copy of the program to install it on your new beast...
    Programs cannot simply be copied from one machine to the next and be expected to run properly.
    That's not how it works and we've covered this before.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: Wavewstation Help
      « Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 04:07:56 AM »
      This program is registered an is the real thing.  I have it on two drives.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres