Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: new motherboard  (Read 1841 times)

computeruler

Topic Starter

Egghead

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
new motherboard
« on: July 25, 2008, 07:15:15 PM »
i guess i desided on the q6600 for the cpu so i dont know what motherboard to get there are way to many options. i want one with dual core support um mabye 1333 fsb to  overclock it and i want a good overclocking board ddr2  4gb ram support at the least i dont think i will be needing crossfire or sli support though it wouldnt hurt as i want this 2 be a future proof system sata2 any ideas? also i dont want it to be too much like over 150 mabye less if you can
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 07:27:56 PM by computeruler »

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: new motherboard
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 09:35:01 AM »
You now have 3 Topics running asking for recommendations on buying components for a new build and you have yet to give us any info on your total budget.
 ::)
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

T-Rex

Intermediate

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 10:05:07 AM »
    $100,000,000
    "Big Brother in the form of an increasingly powerful government and in an increasingly powerful private sector will pile the records high with reasons why privacy should give way to national security, to law and order [...] and the like." - Justice William O. Douglas

computeruler

Topic Starter

Egghead

• Yes
      • Yes
    « Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 11:12:08 AM »
    o yes i forgot about that my budget is around $500 btw you dont have to spend all of that i can go higher if i must

computeruler

Topic Starter

Egghead

• Yes
      • Yes