Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Pac-man The tale of my addiction.  (Read 4629 times)

tt189

Topic Starter

Starter

Pac-man The tale of my addiction.
    « on: July 28, 2008, 09:11:05 PM »
    It all started simply enough... my friend came up to me and asked. "Hey have you ever played Pac-Man" I laughed at him and said "Man I don't play stuff like that"

My friend said "But all the kids are doing it"

He then thrust a computer screen, and processor into my face (while walking down the street) and I began to play. I played... and I played... and I played. I started on level 1 but then I went to level 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6... soon I couldn't help myself. I got to level 100 before I finally sought help! But... alas it was too late.

Seriously... I have an addiction for this game and have the high score on about 10 different arcade sites... anyone else love this simple game of eating and running?

computeruler

Egghead

• Yes
      • Yes
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Pac-man The tale of my addiction.
    « Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 09:25:50 PM »
    wow i prefer fps to pac man lol you must be really good

h0w

Beginner

Re: Pac-man The tale of my addiction.
      « Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 12:29:02 AM »
      wow, thats pretty insane, i guess its similar to the way people get addicted to world of warcrap(pun on words yey) and counter-strike. id be interested in watching a video of you playing if you ever get around to it :)