Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Screensaver/Pic show  (Read 2674 times)

srtony1946

Topic Starter

Apprentice

Screensaver/Pic show
    « on: August 10, 2008, 09:12:51 PM »
    I know most of you have seen at stores like walmart. those picture sideshow things they try to sell for hundreds of dollors. Well do they not know you can do the same thing with your PC. Just create one on your screen saver. Anyway, my question is... I like to take pictures and am thinking about getting Into photograghy. How can I make my regular pictures show up as large as they appear on my screensaver? Thanks Tony T.

computeruler

Egghead

• Yes
      • Yes
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Screensaver/Pic show
    « Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 09:19:32 PM »
    i have one of those digital picture frames lolol well anyways open your picture in the windows picture and fax viewer and on the bottom there should be a little projection screen that makes it full screen or open all of your pictures in windows media player and view a pic in full screen and it will automaticly be a slideshow

srtony1946

Topic Starter

Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 09:34:44 PM »
      Thanks Hopeful, that worked with perfection, One more question, How can I save The picture to the size I want?.

computeruler

Egghead

• Yes
        • Yes
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 09:46:42 PM »
      to resize pictures there is a cool power toy that puts it right on the menu when you right click http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx
      scroll down to inage resizer