Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: BATTLEFIELD 2142 BIG PROBLEMS need help please  (Read 3386 times)

Buck

Topic Starter

Rookie

BATTLEFIELD 2142 BIG PROBLEMS need help please
    « on: August 12, 2008, 12:20:47 AM »
    Ive posted this before but still not got it solved,??
    I had a problem with the game so i tried to uninstall it, but for some reason it would'nt let me so i started to delete the files individually, i deleted the EA folder that had some files in it and various other ones before it would let me uninstall it through the ADD/REMOVE programme.
    But now when i try to install it back on my P.C., the box with the options comes up ie uninstall/read me/easyinfo/start bf2142. but it is not going to start or uninstall all i get is--
    THE CURRENT VERSION OF THE APPLICATION COULD NOT BE DETERMINED
    THE SETUP WILL NOW TERMINATE.

So its not letting me uninstall or install, and there is no sign of BF2142 in the add/remove progs.
    itake it my p.c. still thinks its installed??? as i cant gain any access to the game.
    Ive used ccleaner & cleaned the registry but still no joy.

any ideas??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    thanks guys.

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: BATTLEFIELD 2142 BIG PROBLEMS need help please
    « Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 03:25:11 AM »
    There is no need to double post (http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,63323.0.html), even if you haven't gotten it solved.

The have been people trying to help you in the other topic... Wait for them and reply to their questions.

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: BATTLEFIELD 2142 BIG PROBLEMS need help please
    « Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 05:37:52 AM »
    If you need help with the SandBoxed thing, I will gladly give you a step by step guide/tour of the program.

I don't think there is anything we haven't covered in the original topic.  :-\