Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows Server 2008 won't let me in anymore  (Read 7289 times)

Blackberry

Topic Starter

Adviser
  • For those with wings, fly to your dreams.
    Windows Server 2008 won't let me in anymore
    « on: August 13, 2008, 07:37:07 AM »
    Hi there,
    I have installed windows server 2008 since a few weeks but I had this anyoing problem that when I chose other user (thus I needed to relogin at the welcome/login screen) that the keyboard layout language was qwerty. Zo the only sollution that I saw was changing the keyboard layout code in the registry (the other solutions didn't work). I changed the language code to the dutch version (azerty) but when I wanted to log in I got the error message that my password was wrong. So I tried to enter it with the keyboard on screen (an mode in windows server 2008 where you can actually click on the buttons on the screen to make sure it wasn't stuck in qwerty or someting). But now I'm desperate, I can't get in my account (not even with a bootable disk that "repairs" your password, ultimate boot cd says that it can't open the registry file). Format my pc really ain't an option, I have soooo many thing configured that I don't want to format in any case.

Could anyone please help me, anyone?

I'm really desperate  :(

P.S. Safe mode and system restore isn't an option for some reason my primary account is my administrator account on windows server 2008 :/
    Everybody knows you can't click here. But I know you will try it :)

Blackberry

Topic Starter

Adviser
    • For those with wings, fly to your dreams.
      Re: Windows Server 2008 won't let me in anymore
      « Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 11:19:29 AM »
      I justed tried system restore (from a bootable windows disk), but that didn't work either as seen as they were no restore points..
      Everybody knows you can't click here. But I know you will try it :)