Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Help Plzzzzzzzzz  (Read 1874 times)

SUHIPSUHIP

Help Plzzzzzzzzz
« on: August 22, 2008, 02:13:11 AM »
OK I just did a complete reinstall of windows XP pro on a Toshiba Satellite M115 -S1061 and im trying to connect to to the internet without any luck....Can anyone solve this prob i still have yet to install the drivers but i cant unless i have an internet connection...I know i can download the drivers and put it on a flash drive and then put it on the CPU, but id rather just do it one time instead of wasting my time doing it that way . If anyone could help that would be much appreciated. I have all ready tired direct connect to the laptop and got nothing but limited connectivity error.

Thx 4 reading

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Help Plzzzzzzzzz
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 02:23:16 AM »
I know i can download the drivers and put it on a flash drive and then put it on the CPU
Do this. Put the wireless card drivers on the flash drive and install it to the laptop.
Then you can download the rest of the drivers.

Also, CPU = Central Processing Unit. Laptop = Laptop.  :D ;)

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: Help Plzzzzzzzzz
    « Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 04:56:02 AM »
     ??? ???  Did you enter you internet information to config it to connect?
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres