Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: PHP Coder Needed  (Read 43014 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

PHP Coder Needed
    « on: August 24, 2008, 04:42:45 AM »
    I need a php coder to make me a login page an a shooping cart as well.  As well as how to change the code a little so that I can remove users if needed.  I;m haveing trouble with it an dont really have time at this point to learn it.  So if any one wishes to take on this.  It would really help.  Also, I want to setup a payment system.  Hope that its not to much trouble.  :-\
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: PHP Coder Needed
    « Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 05:24:30 AM »
    What do you mean a PHP coder?

Even if you don't have the time to learn at the moment, it really is the only way to do it.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 05:28:15 AM »
      Like someone whom has a good understanding of it, I suppose, however I start classes this monday an have them three times a week of three classes an alot of other work.  If anyone wishes to do this or can.  Please post back.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      « Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 05:33:36 AM »
      Oh you mean a "person" PHP coder, sorry.... ;D

That would take a few days to make the shopping cart and secure payment pages. Are you expecting to buy an SSL Certificate?

Have you got a website now? Does it use cPanel?

The login script would be easy enough to do, and if you have cPanel, with Fantastico built-in, there are about 3 shopping carts ready to be installed at the click of a button.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 10:11:54 AM »
        You lost me but can some one do a log in page.  I want to understand how there done some what an change it to be used else where.  I think I can come up with a shopping cart.

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • Yes
        « Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 12:57:14 PM »
        You can "come up" with a shopping cart, but you can't do a login script?

What's wrong with that sentence? Anyone?

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 05:21:41 PM »
          the thing is I can easily get the info to code it.  There are places I know of an think I have code of easy made ones.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 10:40:10 AM »

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
              • Yes
              • Yes
              • Yes
            « Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 12:39:13 PM »
            Please don't bump your own topic... If someone can help you, they will.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 03:26:07 PM »
              waiting for you but you never posted back afterwards.  :-\

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
                • Yes
                • Yes
                • Yes
              « Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 09:27:45 AM »
              Were you, sorry. :)

So where were we?

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 05:27:15 PM »
                You lost me but can some one do a log in page.  I want to understand how there done some what an change it to be used else where. 

;)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 10:24:17 AM »
                  yeah I was if you still didnt understand.  ;)

michaewlewis

Intermediate
                    • Yes
                    • Yes
                  « Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008, 12:49:30 PM »
                  sorry for the bump, haven't been here for a while... check out www.phpbuilder.net. They've got some premade scripts you can use. (Unless you've already got it finished)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2008, 05:30:16 AM »
                    no but I been tring to do this for a long time an I used examples an what not but there only secure to a small percent an I dont understand php.