Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: So many problems.. help please!!  (Read 1977 times)

HelpMePlz

Topic Starter

Rookie

So many problems.. help please!!
    « on: August 25, 2008, 08:38:44 PM »
    I dont even know where to begin, I think I got a virus last week, I believe it was the Virtumonde or something like that. I first noticed the problem when I was using my yahoo messenger, all of a sudden it would type in a message saying something like "OMG those pictures you sent me are online" then it had a link to pictures which of course was a virus. I never clicked it but somehow it just kept on and on.. I finally uninstalled and reinstalled messenger , changed my account etc and now I am getting a <---- 404           ----> error on my messenger which keeps sending to my contacts. And my windows is so messed up, when I try to shut down my computer I get the blue screen that says " A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated" my windows defender says this upon start up Application failed to initialize 0x800106ba caused windows defender to stop. the list goes on and on... help me please my computer is my only contact with my family and friends and I am completly lost   :'(

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: So many problems.. help please!!
    « Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 08:45:14 PM »
    Clik Here...

Follow all instructions and Post the logs in the Virus/Spyware secction and one of our Experts will be along shortly.

The instructions are detailed but don't be intimidated...you'll do fine.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

HelpMePlz

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: So many problems.. help please!!
      « Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 08:47:46 PM »
      Thank you so so much, I will do it right now..
      Becca