Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Hardware Question Floppy Realted  (Read 2751 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Hardware Question Floppy Realted
    « on: August 29, 2008, 10:13:51 AM »
    Is it possible to get a male split connector cable that gives you a floppy power connector?  Like you see most the are male an gives you two additonal female connectors.  I tried looking at geeks but didnt find anything with those specs so I wasnt too sure.   
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: Hardware Question Floppy Realted
      « Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 09:58:27 AM »
       ???
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 09:59:25 AM »
      A Diagram may be useful here.

Dusty

Egghead

• I could if she would, but she won't so I don't.
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 03:46:04 PM »
      Is it possible to get a male split connector cable that gives you a floppy power connector?  Like you see most the are male an gives you two additonal female connectors.  I tried looking at geeks but didnt find anything with those specs so I wasnt too sure.   

I doubt if safety regulations would permit this as at least two male pins would be live (as in a Molex setup) and could come into contact with other parts.
      One good deed is worth more than a year of good intentions.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 05:17:35 PM »
        ah, i think i found something like it any how.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 10:21:36 AM »
          cyberguys has stuff that I couldnt get else where