Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: microsoft express links  (Read 2231 times)

atomic475

Topic Starter

microsoft express links
    « on: October 07, 2008, 04:24:21 PM »
    Hi Everyone,
    My parents are using outlook express with win xP.  Now for the second time in recent months they are unable to click on and access links within an e-mail. Ie: if someone sends an e-mail and says look at this website,  http://www.lookhere.com

When they click on it it does nothing, if  they copy and paste the link into a browser it works fine.  I tried it myself on their e-mail and computer.  It only happens on their computer, If I access their e-mail on my computer it will work fine.  I took off all of the security on their computer and tried it and it did not work. I ran a virus scan and it showed nothing.  The only fix I have is to  format the hard drive and re install everything.  Anyone have any ideas or see that I am missing somthing.  The links have worked in the past. 

Broni

Mastermind
    • Kraków my love :)
      • Computer Help Forum
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced

atomic475

Topic Starter

Re: microsoft express links
      « Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 07:32:41 PM »
      Thank you so  much for your help.  Changed my setting and fixed it at once.  Greatly appreciated, much better than formatting the drive.

Broni

Mastermind
      • Kraków my love :)
        • Computer Help Forum
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Experienced
      Re: microsoft express links
      « Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 07:49:44 PM »
      You're very welcome :)