Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: memory card help  (Read 3040 times)

anjeepsolution

Topic Starter

Beginner

memory card help
    « on: October 22, 2008, 05:56:41 AM »
    Hello Sir,

I am using Nokia 170 mobile.

I connected my mobile card (i.e : MMC Mobile Card) using card reader. But when I deleted some item from my memory card that is like some video and images. But by mistake I deleted the default folder (i.e video , sound, other, Images) . So now I am not able to use my memory card. It is showing ? mark on all icon of songs, images, video file, Sound files,.

So please give me solution how should I remove ? mark from my memory card And if I need again to install any software to recover my memory application. Please inform me from which site should I download.  I even formatted my card but still I am not able to solve it. So Please give me some solution.

Regards,

Anjeep

« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 05:34:42 AM by anjeepsolution »

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: memory card help
    « Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 02:19:31 AM »
    Where does it show the question mark?

What did you delete

What software was it called?

I even formatted my card but still I am not able to solve it.
    Can you still see your files on the card?

mroilfield

Mentor
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: memory card help
    « Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 06:30:28 AM »
    So let me see if I understand the exact problem here. This is the memory card that you use in your mobile phone and you put it in a card reader to use it with a computer. You then accidentally deleted the default folder. Then you used the computer to format the card and now it won't work in your phone.

Is all of that correct?

If so then I am pretty sure that you have lost what was previously there. Have you tried to use the phone to reformat the card?
    You can't fix Stupid!!!