Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: ram and windows loading problems  (Read 4138 times)

jugalboro

Rookie

Re: ram and windows loading problems
    « Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 12:25:58 PM »
    According to your explanation your computer is freeze in the window session and all the parts are working properly. Here I think problem of loading window driver (any driver which is necessary for window session). If you able to find out the driver which is creating this problem, clean it (if possible) or reinstallation is I think best.
    Borolook Web Development and Submission Service

atreyu55

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 03:50:33 PM »
      Thanks for your advice.

I'll do some quick checks but as you mentioned, I'll probably just be re-installing windows.

It might take a day or so to get to the re-installation, but I'll let you guys know if it worked.

thanks again for all the help.

jugalboro

Rookie

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 08:56:50 AM »
        Hi! friend, I am also using computer for several year. During this session I learn only one "if you have little knowledge about computer (not so little I mean the problem that is beyond your knowledge then re-installation is the best way to solve your PC problem. Here one think your should have to make sure that the problem is to be software not hardware problem)
        Borolook Web Development and Submission Service