Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Ulead (Coral) software  (Read 2209 times)

patchrunner

Topic Starter

Rookie
    Ulead (Coral) software
    « on: November 08, 2008, 01:39:13 AM »
    I have a Dell Inspiron running Vista Ultimate, I do a lot of photography and I use Ulead PhotoImpact, Ulead Movie Factory 5 and Ulead Video Studio 10. None of these work properly on Vista.  I have tried downloading patches from the website but when I do I get the message “Movie Factory 5 not found on your computer” (this applies to the other programs as well).  If I open the program and then try to download the patch I get the message “Movie Factory 5 is running on your computer please close the program first” when I do this I get the first message again.
    I have tried to contact customer support and eventually got a reference “Movie Factory 5 on Vista [Incident: 081103-000015]”  thinking I was getting somewhere I waited for a response it was :  “We are unable to verify the registration status of the software you are inquiring with as it is needed to provide support to your concern” all of the products are registered and I had logged in with the password supplied by Ulead.  I have tried to reply to them but it is a no-reply address. 
    I am fed up with Ulead can anyone help me pleeeeease.
    Patchrunner