Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Winfast DVT2000 H  (Read 2384 times)

goody59

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Winfast DVT2000 H
    « on: November 18, 2008, 03:59:30 PM »
    Hi all. New pc Tower with Intel E7300 2.66Ghz core 2 Duo, G-B EP31-DS3L P31 MB, 2x A-Data 1 GB DDR2 800 RAM,  ASUS PCI-E 512MB 8400GS, SATA W.D. 500GB HDD, LG SATA 22xDVD RW (x2 two), Coolmaster box and power supply, 22" LCD screen and MS Windows XP Home edition OS. Winfast DVT2000 H capture/tuner card.
    My problem is I can get TV on pc via tuner card with no problems with sound. I can tune/set FM radio frequencies but when I go to listen to FM radio there is no audio. I have volume of the onscreen controller up full and mute off. The speakers of my system are on and up full.
    Second issue is also audio related. I have VCR input via the red. yellow and white RCA leads from the capture card. I can get picture up on screen of Winfast DVT2000 H software on pc for recording purposes but no audio at all, like the FM radio component of system. I have the blue jack of Capture card lead plugged into blue line in on rear of pc. I have selected line in as part of capture card settings as per instructions. The tuner part of my card appears to function well except for FM radio audio.
    I am not sure of why I am having audio issues. Has anybody had these issues and solved them? Maybe I need to go through some software settings if anybody is using the Winfast DVT2000 H capture/tuner card with complete sucess. Posted with thanks to all that may give some assistance.