Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: missing pictures please help!  (Read 3968 times)

mundyzgurl25

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

missing pictures please help!
    « on: November 15, 2008, 02:06:32 PM »
    i really need help.. i have kodak easy share camera and dock and i have about 3000 pics on it on my computer :' and something happened to my computer it restored its self and then did some kind of recovery thing not really sure what happened i dont know much about it. but anyways i can see all of my pictures in the kodak program but when i click on them to edit or print etc... a message comes up and say that the file may have been moved or renamed in the windows file system and some say the file exsits but may be damaged i have tried these programs but no luck with them.. pc tools fix it, avanguest fix it 8, pc inspecter smart recovery, and disk internals recovery 2.1, i really need help i dont know what else to do... this pictures are very important to me my wedding, the birth of my daughter...etc.... please help!!!!!!!!!

reddevilggg

Expert

• Experience: Beginner
    Re: missing pictures please help!
    « Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 02:07:37 PM »

Can you write in a colour that we can read, Thanks!
    11 cheers for binary !

mundyzgurl25

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 02:09:50 PM »
      how do i change the color of it sorrry

mundyzgurl25

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 02:10:27 PM »
        i really need help.. i have kodak easy share camera and dock and i have about 3000 pics on it on my computer :' and something happened to my computer it restored its self and then did some kind of recovery thing not really sure what happened i dont know much about it. but anyways i can see all of my pictures in the kodak program but when i click on them to edit or print etc... a message comes up and say that the file may have been moved or renamed in the windows file system and some say the file exsits but may be damaged i have tried these programs but no luck with them.. pc tools fix it, avanguest fix it 8, pc inspecter smart recovery, and disk internals recovery 2.1, i really need help i dont know what else to do... this pictures are very important to me my wedding, the birth of my daughter...etc.... please help!!!!!!!!!  sorry about the color on the first one

reddevilggg

Expert

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 02:16:11 PM »

hmm....computers dont generally decide to restore themselves, nethier do they do recovery themselves.

I could do with knowing exactly what you did so that i can help.
        11 cheers for binary !

mundyzgurl25

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 02:20:51 PM »
          we were trying to restore the computer to a earlier time and when it was finished it said that it was corrupted and then it just started doing a recovery thing not sure exactly what. it took my computer back to when we got it but there are some things still on there that we added after we had it.. i hope that helps

mundyzgurl25

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 09:25:51 PM »
            When i click on open with a message come up saying.....
            Kodak easyshare software can no longer fing the file: C:/document and settings/all users/documents/my pictures/kodak pictures/2006-07-01/100_0453.jpg
            the file may have been renamed or moved in your windows file system

reddevilggg

Expert

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2008, 04:07:02 AM »

You'll have to re-install it
            11 cheers for binary !