Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: OpenGL Problem  (Read 4657 times)

mlabate

OpenGL Problem
« on: April 03, 2005, 09:22:27 PM »
It started 3 weeks or so when I was playing CS. I alt+tab CS so I could check on a site when CS crashes on me and I get this error.
Code: [Select]
STOP 0x000000EA, (0x81774538,0x81a8fc78,0x8193e490,0x00000001) THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

I restarted my computer only to find out I can no longer play any game in OpenGL mode. After visting microsofts website I found out that I should update my video drivers. I now go to the intel website to download a driver for my Intel 82845G/GE/PE/GV Extreme Graphics Video Card. After downloading and installing the driver I restart the computer, only to find out I still can not play any game in OpenGL mode. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, system recovery (which failed), checked my computer for viruses (none where found by AVG or eTrust EZ Antivirus), checked for spyware (SpyBot, Lavasoft Ad-Aware SE Persona, and SpySweeper found nothing), and the OpenGL Extensions Viewer. Yet, nothing has worked OpenGL still does not work and I am out of ideas. Can anyone help me?