Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Computer geek...!!!!  (Read 2198 times)

tiwari1988

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Computer geek...!!!!
    « on: December 05, 2008, 01:46:36 AM »
    I have been in the programming era for quite a few years.But still some questions regarding the internal workings of the computer haunt me..... ???

I want to become a total computer and an electronics guru......is anybody around here kind enough to guide through the details regarding how to start.......and go the zenith of my learning for these computers.....

any kind reply or a critic will be very happily accepted....

tiwari1988 :)
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 02:16:58 AM by tiwari1988 »

tiwari1988

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Re: Computer geek...!!!!
      « Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 02:16:06 AM »
      Actually I should have been a bit more specific about my learning.....normally when we do any sort of programming in the computer.....the compiler or the interpreter converts the high level language into machine language which in turns gets executed accordingly in the microprocessor.I want to know how this machine code gets converted to a series of voltage levels and they get into the microprocessor for the ultimate execution of the codes and to get the desired result.....

and....my second most question is that can we mind meld with any computer hardware circuit to make it work in a way other for which it is designed or made or fabricated....??

suppose can an existent one microprocessor motherboard be made to accomodate more than one or two microprocessors or can a motherboard be allowed to work for other reasons such as any electronic component....like a any automatic simulation system.

Dias de verano

Re: Computer geek...!!!!
      « Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 10:31:36 AM »
      I want to become a total computer and an electronics guru......is anybody around here kind enough to guide through the details regarding how to start.......and go the zenith of my learning for these computers.....

Don't bother asking questions on a forum like this. Go to college and take a computer science course.

can we mind meld with any computer hardware circuit

Were you stoned when you wrote that?