Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I would seriously love some help with Kings quest 5  (Read 4783 times)

Aharon

I would seriously love some help with Kings quest 5
« on: December 06, 2008, 05:31:16 AM »
HI everyone from melbourne, Australia. Anyway the situation is l bought the classic sierra adventure games for windows xp about a year ago, i.e. kings quest collection, police quest, leisure suit larry etc. I've always enjoyed these games, since l played them many years ago. Anyway the problem i'm having is that l can't save my games on kings quest 5, kings quest 1-4 were fine, and i have only just started playing kings quest 5, it basically sais that my saved games directory is full, and l have to save it somewhere else, and l have no clue of what to do, im average at computers, and there seems to be not much information on the problem i'm having on google. If anyone has any solutions/suggestions l would be very grateful.

Some info on my system is that its a hp laptop, i'm using firefox, and windows vista business (don't know if any of that helps).

Stay well all
ciao
aaron

p.s. just want to say l appreciate the free help

quaxo

Guru
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: I would seriously love some help with Kings quest 5
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 08:09:03 AM »
I had the same issue with one of the Space Quest games out of a similar one of their collections.

What they've done with these collections is rigged them to work with an included version of DOSBox, a DOS emulator for Windows. At the time of release, DOSBox was still in beta stages, and therefore is prone to the occasional bug.

The first time I had this problem, the game was installed on my D: drive. I gave up on it then, and a few months later, tried it again, but installed it on my C: drive and it worked fine. Not sure if this helps you any.