Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Is anyone complete 8 times biohazard 4?  (Read 3734 times)

princeofdarkness

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• my church is not of silver and gold
    Is anyone complete 8 times biohazard 4?
    « on: December 12, 2008, 01:12:46 AM »
    Hi
    I completed biohazard 4, in 4 times. 2 times in normal mode and 2 times in PRO mode. I wanna know that if I will complete it anymore, is any blocked items to will unblock?
    I completed resident evil 3 in 8 times (With PS1), and after it movies in the game was changed. and now wanna to know that if I complete 8 times resident evil 4 (biohazard 4), will any change in the game?

reddevilggg

Expert

• Experience: Beginner
    Re: Is anyone complete 8 times biohazard 4?
    « Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 10:06:09 AM »

Do you have google, there's load of stuff out there
    11 cheers for binary !

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    « Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 04:40:13 PM »
    kind of off-topic but I know that completing(getting 96*) super mario world 8 times in a row doesn't gain you anything aside from a headache and an innate urge to jump over 10 times your height without flinching, usually resulting in a broken pelvis or pulled hamstring.

Anyway; as reddevil pointed out, there are a multitude of sites, I'm sure, dedicated to the subject of biohazard 4; I suggest a FAQ/guide, which will hopefully contain the information you seek, as well as various other tidbits that would interest you.
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

reddevilggg

Expert

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 07:43:56 AM »

It's probably non of my business but, why not find a site giving you information on what can be unlocked first and go about it that way, instead of completing a game 5, 6, 7 times for no apparent reason. What I usually do is complete a game on normal then on hard and then find out all the locked items/bonuses etc and try to open and complete every possible thing in the game. Not everybodies cup of tea, i know but that's how i get my kicks.

I know completing a game multiple times is fun (Shadowman about 6 times) but if you want to unlock stuff you can save a lot of time by focusing on the tasks, instead of completing games in the hope something will change.
    11 cheers for binary !

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    « Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 09:45:57 AM »
    heh, most of the games I play have have everything pretty much uncovered; at least half of them have had source code released into the GPL. Doom, Quake, Quake 2, Duke Nukem, etc.

For some reason I can no longer play them on easy skill. I have to play the quakes on Nightmare, Doom on ultra-violence (nightmare is a... well a nightmare) and duke on *censored* I'm good; strange how I can cope with respawning enemies in Duke but not Doom.

And I understand the "completing everything in the game" notion; still working on getting to level ** with my characters in chrono trigger, for example.

The only gameplay style I detest is the "buy game, look up cheats, use cheats, beat game" method.

reddevilggg

Expert

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2008, 03:09:57 AM »

Yeah, A friend of mine named Jess (yes, i've named and shamed him) buys the walk through WITH THE GAME. Goes home, completes the game WITH THE WALKTHROUGH then says 'Yeah, i've completed Medal of Honor.

NO YOU HAVE NOT you cheating little s**t

Yeah, it wind's me up to. Especially with the price of games. What is the point. I've told him he should just buy the walkthrough and learn it. It's the same thing.
    11 cheers for binary !

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    « Reply #6 on: December 14, 2008, 10:06:24 AM »
    exactly; take doom secrets- it feels so much more "exciting" to find them without external assistance, and I found a few completely accidentally; same with quake and so forth; then when I was REALLY into each game, I would then find an appropriate FAQ/guide, since at this point I will have played the game through a fair number of times; reading the guide often initiates me to start another one using my newfound techniques.

Using one on a first playthrough is pretty much just interactive fiction; except for a few games, I don't think I've ever read a guide or FAQ before I had beaten the game.

reddevilggg

Expert

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 03:01:41 AM »

Yep, nothing better than knowing that it took 373 people to create a game, a giant corporation to make the game, millions of pounds/dollars to distribute and advertise the game and I completed it in 35 hours. COOL!
    11 cheers for binary !