Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Firefox crashing.  (Read 6917 times)

Raptor

Re: Firefox crashing.
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2008, 02:32:51 AM »
Firefox was in it for the money from the beginning.
What money are we talking about here?

He probably means the money they get for the user using Google on the starting page that Firefox uses by default.

Trouble is, Firefox, Gmail, and Google all share a philosophy of being forever in development, and they will always have problems, because they are always experimenting to the limit of what they can do.

Yeah, so is the human race. But I agree with you, lets just halt all innovation and start throwing rocks at each other again. I take it you still use Internet Explorer 5 because it's such a solid and trustworthy application?

Some add-ons and some related programs have had notorious problems mixing with Firefox, going back years. For example, Gmail and Firefox do a terrible dance together. They work, but people have trouble with them all over the net.

I'm sorry, you must be from the International Committee of Imperial Internet Explorer Infiltrators. (ICIIEI) I don't think we've met;

HI! I'm Raptor, I've been using Gmail since it came out and Firefox since version 0.7.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 02:51:21 AM by Raptor »